Re: [Evolution-hackers] UI details for 'Subscribe/Unsubscribe Folder' (exchange component)
- From: shakti <shprasad novell com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com, Bryan Clark <bclark redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] UI details for 'Subscribe/Unsubscribe Folder' (exchange component)
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:14:19 +0530
Not Zed wrote:
'Folder' menu is not common to all the components. The menus 'File',
'Edit' and 'View' are common to all the components. Which one will be
the right place to add the 'Subscribe to other user's Folder' menu-item ?
On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 10:08 -0400, Bryan Clark wrote:
It's probably a bit too late for this, but I would suggest limiting the
terminology and options depending on the view the person is using.
FWIW, It can be done on a per-component basis (infact it has to be),
although i dont think it can easily be disabled if it isn't needed (i.e.
exchange plugin is enabled but no accounts exist), although i dont think
thats an issue.
] [Thread Prev