[Evolution-hackers] UI details for 'Subscribe/Unsubscribe Folder' (exchange component)

Hi,

I am working on 'Subscribe/Unsubscribe Folder' of exchange component. I am adding a sub-menu 'Subscribe to other user's folder' to 'Folder' menu. Similarly, to unsubscribe the folder the user has to right click on the subscribed folder. It will show a menu named 'Unsubscribe Folder' using which the user can unsubscribe from the folder.

I am attaching some screenshots to make it more clear. I will send a patch soon.

Thanks,
Shakti

PNG image

PNG image