Re: [Evolution-hackers] UI details for 'Subscribe/Unsubscribe Folder' (exchange component)

It's probably a bit too late for this, but I would suggest limiting the
terminology and options depending on the view the person is using.

In the Calendar view I would give the option of "Subscribe to another
person's calendar" and then you would simply select another persons
calendar.  Similarly in the contacts view I would only give the option
of "Subscribe to another person's contacts".  The mail/folder view is
probably going to be a wash since people might want shared folders for
emails and files or calendar or contacts.

I'm assuming there is a use case about wanting to watch someone else's
exchange calendar for appointments.  You can do some usability testing,
but I'd wager most people would go to the calendar view and look for a
"Get Someone's Calendar" menu item to do this.  Then when asked for who
they'd want to use the address book to find the person: "Joe Shaw".
>From something similar to the Folder selector combobox they expect to
see 'Calendar' as the default choice with the rest of the special
options in the drop down for Contacts, Calendar, or Other Folder (to get
the folder list).

Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
~ Bryan