Re: [Evolution-hackers] Shell interface for migrating Exchange

Maybe if you just dont give it an icon or a name, it wont display any
button, but otherwise go through the other motions like upgrade.

Another shell interface doesn't seem worth it (the bloat of code to
support it and it already has too many ill-defined interfaces anyway).