Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel url data with spaces ("%20")

Hi Michael,

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 19:39 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> No.
>
> This is a standard url-encoding mechanism.
>
> You are of course using camel-url to parse or create any url strings,
> aren't you?  If you're not, you must.  These details should be
> transparent, if you're seeing it then you're not doing things right.

I inspected the url in gconftool-2. I am just about there where I am
going "live" with the provider, so I just kind of wanted to avoid
unpleasant surprises...

> > "foo bar"
>
> " is a quote character, not an apostrophe?

Well, yes. It's just me having a bad memory for the names of grammatical
characters :-(

Thanks,
  jules