Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel url data with spaces ("%20")

No.

This is a standard url-encoding mechanism.

You are of course using camel-url to parse or create any url strings,
aren't you?  If you're not, you must.  These details should be
transparent, if you're seeing it then you're not doing things right.

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 13:07 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have noticed that data that are given by the user and put into the url
> will contain a "%20" string for each space character. Is it possible to
> make such data be apostrophe delimited instead? In other words:
>
> "foo bar"

" is a quote character, not an apostrophe?