Re: [Evolution-hackers] Trouble getting Evolution to recognize new Camel provider...
- From: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Trouble getting Evolution to recognize new Camel provider...
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:52:50 +0200
On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 10:41 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> Ok I was wrong ... again ...
You are never wrong - You know that ;-)
> seems my 1.4 directory was left over from
> an attempt to fix the broken eds versioning months ago.
> This is why it isn't working:
> CamelException.setv((nil), 2, 'Could not
> load /opt/gnome2/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2/camel-providers/libcamelbrutus.so:
> /opt/gnome2/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2/camel-providers/libcamelbrutus.so: undefined symbol: BRUTUS_IUnknown_Destroy')
Right, OK - that one is easy to fix.
> If you run with CAMEL_DEBUG=exception set it'll print all exceptions set
> internally, or =all for all debug spew.
Great tip, thanks a lot!
] [Thread Prev