Re: [Evolution-hackers] Trouble getting Evolution to recognize new Camel provider...

Ok I was wrong ... again ... seems my 1.4 directory was left over from
an attempt to fix the broken eds versioning months ago.

This is why it isn't working:

CamelException.setv((nil), 2, 'Could not
load /opt/gnome2/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2/camel-providers/
/opt/gnome2/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2/camel-providers/ undefined symbol: BRUTUS_IUnknown_Destroy')

If you run with CAMEL_DEBUG=exception set it'll print all exceptions set
internally, or =all for all debug spew.

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 12:20 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to build a new Camel provider with the ultimate goal of
> adding a new server type to Evolution handling email, calendars and so
> on.
> My plan was to start making a new Camel provider for my server and work
> from there. I have currently implemented a do-nothing Camel provider,
> but Evolution (current CVS HEAD) does not show my server type in the
> drop-down list of possible servers when configuring a new email account.
> I am sure that I must have missed something fundamental, but I am at
> lost figuring out what it may be...
> I would be *really* grateful if someone has a few minutes to spare
> looking at my source and hopefully spot my error.
> Full source tar-ball here:
> <>
> The project lives in "brutus/idl/products/evolution/2.4" and may be
> build using the usual
> "PKG_CONFIG_PATH=<foo> ./ --prefix=<bar> && make && make install"
> dance.
> Thanks a lot in advance,
>   jules
adfa(evolution-2.4:20087): gtkhtml-WARNING **: cannot find icon:
'stock_insert-url' in gnome