Re: [Evolution-hackers] Trouble getting Evolution to recognize new Camel provider...

Ok I was wrong ... again ... seems my 1.4 directory was left over from
an attempt to fix the broken eds versioning months ago.

This is why it isn't working:

CamelException.setv((nil), 2, 'Could not
load /opt/gnome2/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2/camel-providers/libcamelbrutus.so:
/opt/gnome2/lib/evolution-data-server-1.2/camel-providers/libcamelbrutus.so: undefined symbol: BRUTUS_IUnknown_Destroy')

If you run with CAMEL_DEBUG=exception set it'll print all exceptions set
internally, or =all for all debug spew.