[Evolution-hackers] Trouble getting Evolution to recognize new Camel provider...

Hi,

I am trying to build a new Camel provider with the ultimate goal of
adding a new server type to Evolution handling email, calendars and so
on.

My plan was to start making a new Camel provider for my server and work
from there. I have currently implemented a do-nothing Camel provider,
but Evolution (current CVS HEAD) does not show my server type in the
drop-down list of possible servers when configuring a new email account.

I am sure that I must have missed something fundamental, but I am at
lost figuring out what it may be...

I would be *really* grateful if someone has a few minutes to spare
looking at my source and hopefully spot my error.

Full source tar-ball here:

<http://www.omesc.com/content/downloads/brutus-snapshot.tar.gz>

The project lives in "brutus/idl/products/evolution/2.4" and may be
build using the usual

"PKG_CONFIG_PATH=<foo> ./autogen.sh --prefix=<bar> && make && make install"

dance.

Thanks a lot in advance,
  jules