Re: [Evolution-hackers] DBus port of EDS

Ross Burton writes:
 > Yes.  Note that there are DBus ports of gnome-vfs and GConf.

Didn't know that. Cool!

 > That was one of the problems we knew about.  Got any good ideas?

So the problem is that you want to have identically named headers and
libraries in two places, and select at configure-time which ones are
used? Hmm, is this too obvious: use -I switches pointing to either
directory (and use just a filename on the #include "" lines), ditto
for -L?

 > (oh, and can I convince you to port SJ to win32? :)

SJ? (frantic googling...) Sound Juicer? My multimedia-fu is rather
weak, sorry...

--tml