Re: [Evolution-hackers] Indication of encrypted and/or verified signature

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 13:32 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> no, because it is possible to sign multiple individual parts rather than
> the entire message, so we cannot move the icon to the top.

Surely that would be by far the exception rather than the rule, no? So
in the cases that the entire message is signed, the icon could be put at
the top?

And in cases where portions are signed, a different icon could be used
at the top to indicate that it's mixed?

~r.