Re: [Evolution-hackers] Out of tree plugins
- From: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- Cc: Thomas Cataldo <thomas cataldo aliacom fr>, Not Zed <notzed novell com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Out of tree plugins
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:14:58 -0400
You can copy the necessary uninstalled header files to your plug-in's
source tree for the time being I think. AFAIK, the popup bits are the
biggest problem here, because you need to get at the object data for
the callback. I did this for my (still incomplete) Vonage voip calling
On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 08:57 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 11:11 +0200, Thomas Cataldo wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to create a plugin that adds a popup menu to an e-cal source.
> > The -dev from my distribution (debian) does not include e-cal-popup.h.
> > I rebuilt it with --enable-plugins=base but then I realized that those
> > headers are not install by the standard evo build process. So right now
> > the only way to build my plugin is to create it in the evolution source
> > tree.
> > Am I missing something ?
> You are not, we are working towards this for 2.4 however.
] [Thread Prev