Re: [Evolution-hackers] Out of tree plugins
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Thomas Cataldo <thomas cataldo aliacom fr>
- Cc: Not Zed <notzed novell com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Out of tree plugins
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:18:55 -0400
On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 16:29 +0200, Thomas Cataldo wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 08:57 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 11:11 +0200, Thomas Cataldo wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm trying to create a plugin that adds a popup menu to an e-cal source.
> > > The -dev from my distribution (debian) does not include e-cal-popup.h.
> > >
> > > I rebuilt it with --enable-plugins=base but then I realized that those
> > > headers are not install by the standard evo build process. So right now
> > > the only way to build my plugin is to create it in the evolution source
> > > tree.
> > >
> > > Am I missing something ?
> > You are not, we are working towards this for 2.4 however.
> And would you accept patches to install some of the plugin headers ?
Notzed would have to answer for sure, but in general yes we'd probably
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev