Re: [Evolution-hackers] Preliminary patches to add inline PGPsupport
- From: Matt Brown <matt mattb net nz>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: ls skeptopotamus ximian com, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Preliminary patches to add inline PGPsupport
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:39:14 +1200
On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 09:29 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> > I will make further modifications to camel-gpg-context to support
> > decryption of application/x-inline-pgp parts in a similar way to how
> > they are currently handled for verification.
> Hmm, so how did the existing patch handle encrypted parts? I thought
> it just passed them to decrypt. Why now are there extra changes
> required to gpg-context? Or did i miss something?
It just passes them to decrypt. But there was a bug with it which I
twigged to when Jeffrey mentioned that the current function is intended
to decrypt an entire mime-part that is encrypted with gpg.
With the current patch the first 10 chars of the encrypted text
mysteriously disappear never to be seen again! I'm guessing this is
because the mime parser expects them to be some sort of mime header.
matt mattb net nz
Mob +64 275 611 544 www.mattb.net.nz
] [Thread Prev