Re: [Evolution-hackers] "Edit As New Message"

the rationale is:

- if it's not sent by you, then you shouldn't be editing it
- evolution's composer is not capable of handling all mime structures
(it's an impossible task)

also, there exists an option Actions->Forward->Redirect for at least
some of the needs you brought up.

a possible work-around for your "I store my sent mail and/or templates
in other fodlers sometimes" could be to tag them with the \Drafts flag
and have Evolution check that rather than simply limiting to Sent/Drafts
folders for "Edit as New" functionality.

Jeff