[Evolution-hackers] Re: [gene-pool] String freeze breaks in Evolution parts

lör 2004-10-02 klockan 13.41 skrev Danilo Šegan:
> It seems this string-freeze break was not reverted nor was more info
> supplied (which Christian asked for).  Can we have a bit more
> cooperation from Evolution hackers in the future?

I'd very much like to second that, just to make it clear.

When we ask for more info about a problem related to a string freeze, we
do need it and would want to have it asap, in order to make an informed
decision about whether it's worth everyone's effort in breaking the
freeze or not. If such information isn't provided, any such string
freezes cannot be accepted. If there aren't bug reports with additional
info filed for a problem, and if there cannot be made any arguments as
to why the bug is important, then naturally the bug doesn't pass even
the first test for freeze acceptance.

I realize it's the first time around for the Evolution hackers to have
to play by the GNOME D&DP freezes, but I'm still confident that the
situation and freeze obeyance will improve. Right?

Christian