[Evolution-hackers] camel into eds

hrm, i sent this yesterday butit never showed up on the list.  trying again.

i'm going to start moving camel into eds soon (on a branch, after i merge the messageinfo stuff back).  its too hard to do any other way, particularly since i want to use libdb to solve some problems and this is the only practical way for it to have access to it.

this will also likely involve moving some e-util stuff into eds too.

(i expect this plan to be vetoed before i do it, but it has to be brought up sooner rather than later).

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"I'm stuck in a reality I can't imagine could be real."