Re: [Evolution-hackers] posting to folders

> I don't think this would make sense unless we just got rid of
> CamelTransport entirely and just having it as virtual methods and
> capability bits on CamelStore?

I'm not really following why we need to merge the 2 objects. of course,
it's late and I'm tired so maybe I'm just not seeing the obvious :-)

>   Could this simplify the store is also a transport issue?(or if we
> had interfaces on camelobjects and did it that way instead).

Well, it'd likely reduce the boilerplate code. I'm not really sure how
else it would simplify anything tho...

Connectors?

Don't we have to go through hoops now to setup a transport on a store?

And it should make any real difference to those where you can't.

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.