Re: [Evolution-hackers] usage of C in evolution

I'll follow up by talking to myself - which woudn't be the first time.

I would _really like_ to be able to have evo extensibility, particularly in a way which allowed additional languages to be used (even ones which we don't grok).  Its still a bit of a way off - although certain things may be possible already.  CORBA stuff like the importers are a primary candidate right now though.

Michael