Re: [Evolution-hackers] usage of C in evolution

Yes indeed.  Just trying to liven up the list. :)

But honestly - personal preference only - python is unacceptable to me. And if you can't have the core develpers writing the core app in their chosen language, you're kinda up the sticky brown bit of flowing water without a straight bit of wood, aren't you?

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 21:37 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 20:43, Not Zed wrote:
> The problem with python is that it is a non-standard, toy kiddie
> language that makes pascal look advanced.

Mmm... I smell flamebait ;-)

I've had the misfortune to use Pascal (On MacOS 7, no less), so I can't
agree with you personally. *shudders*

Craig Ringer

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.