Re: [Evolution-hackers] branding

Jon - Thank you for raising the issue.

The product name is Ximian Evolution.  We are continuing to keep this name for the foreseeable future.

The Connector documentation is in the Help file only because we did not have a simple way to install the Connector and then have the Connector Help appear in the correct place.  I am not sure if that restriction still exists, but expect it does.

Thanks!
-Christine