Re: [Evolution-hackers] libtool, its even worse now

the single biggest improvement in "make install"'s runtime that I've
seen came from switching from ext3 to xfs.

I'm still with NotZed, though.  I'm still not a believer that the wasted
time spent inside libtool's maze of opaque shell script is serving us
better than ~500 lines of custom makefile code (which would doubtlessly
run much, much faster than even 1.4.4).

Chris