Re: [Evolution-hackers] libtool, its even worse now

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 08:46 -0800, Chris Toshok wrote:

> the single biggest improvement in "make install"'s runtime that I've
> seen came from switching from ext3 to xfs.

Yeah?  What kinda improvement?

When i get suse on i was gonna go xfs.  Although on my other box (the
one with the now-dead motherboard and so running a SDR ram based duron
1ghz - slow), xfs seems variable, sometimes it seems to use more cpu and
run slower, but other times its way fast (particularly very big files).