Re: [Evolution-hackers] libtool, its even worse now

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 19:57, Not Zed wrote:
> I presume you mean doesn't?
>
> Anyway, this is what happened to me, 1 line change in a small file in
> mail, cd to mail:
>
> time make install
>  libtool 1.5.3 - 3 minutes
>  libtool 1.4.4 - 30 seconds

Hm... I've got libtool 1.5 (.0 i guess) and it takes 30 seconds to
recompile one file and relink (though this is on a 2.2GHz processor). So
either they seriously broke things in a point release, or there's
something really wrong on your machine. (Or you have a really slow
machine and should bug JP about getting you an upgrade. :)

-- Dan