[Evolution-hackers] Read-only folders

Hi,

As far as I can tell, Evolution does not currently support the creation
of read-only folders (ie. addressbooks, calendars, etc.). Is this in
fact the case?

If this is the case, does anyone have any ideas about how to go about
creating a "read-only-ish" view? (By that I mean implementing something
short of a full read-only view for each folder type that still prevents
the user from modifying data.) Are there any plans for implementing
read-only views?

Thanks,

Scott MacLean
<scott nit ca>