Re: [Evolution-hackers] Authentication/Password Issue in Evolution Data Server .....

Hm, insecure how?  Meaning the "once one client authenticates they're
all authenticated" problem?  This is definitely an issue, if you're
mixing trusted code (evolution, say) and non-trusted code (some libebook
using script your script-kiddie friend wrote)

Chris