[Evolution-hackers] Team Meeting Minutes (Mar. 9th)

1. JP

JP discussed work for Evolution 1.5.6 and EDS.  We continue with
the "top down" approach, we need to fix blockers followed by major and
normal.

JP discussed the regressed features work:

a. Support for this and prior and this and future recurrences in the
calendar
Rodrigo (in progress)

c. Support for DnD in the calendar and addressbook
Larry (Initial patches are in, still needs fleshing out)

e. Test suite for EDS calendar
Harish (Initial patches are in)

f. S/MIME
Needs feature review from Chris, JP, Tim and Christine

g. Pilot syncing
JP (not started)

h. Component information area
Anna (being designed)

There is ones left to hand out:
a. Locking in the calendar backends

1.4.6 needs one more patch and then we can release.

2. Team

Rodney: 1.5.6 bug fixing, final 1.4.6 packages, security fixes

Tim: Testing of groupwise support

Gerardo: Usual triaging, bugday

Jeff: 1.5.6 bug fixing, lockdown

Michael: 1.5.6 bug fixing, lockdown

Hans: 1.5.6 bug fixing

Rodrigo: Recurrence and Group Wise work

Chris: 1.5.6 bug fixing, testing against Group Wise LDAP server

Radek: 1.5.6 bug fixing for gtkhtml, junk filtering work

JP: 1.5.6 bug fixing, calendar loading speed issues, pilot syncing

Larry: DnD in addressbook/calendar

Siva: Group Wise addressbook work (merging to main line)

Harish: Group Wise calendar work

Anna: Design work with her team

Gary: Testing groupwise support

3. Additional Business