Re: [Evolution-hackers] Authentication/Password Issue in Evolution Data Server .....

This would seam vary difficult to make secure, I.E. Java appelets from the
web.  However I think I'm going to have a simular problem, thought I
haven't wet cam accross documantation in the ebook docs for
authentication.