Re: [Evolution-hackers] Authentication/Password Issue in Evolution Data Server .....

Yes.  We must allways plan for untrusted code to be run on the part of the
user.  Granted there is not much we can do about it but we can make it so
that the passwords remain safe and that one applications will be able to
use them.  That is to say no password or key caching should happen in a
lib.