[Evolution-hackers] Newbie question

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie at Ximian/Novell Evolution development. I am interested in
writing an addon for data exchange based on some research that has been
carried out at Eternity Technologies.

We are writing plugins for OS X address book, MS Outlook and of course
Evolution for the Linux world. This we believe will test out the data
exchange theories that are being developed here.

I am wondering where I can find some resources that will get me started
on module/addon development of Evolution.

Devraj

System Administration Team
Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. P O Box 5949 Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW AUS
Phone/Fax +61-2-69717131 http://eternitytechnologies.com/