[Evolution-hackers] Evolution Future Roadmap

I'd like to start laying down a road map for Evolution to give some direction to the hackers that work on Evolution after 2.0.

This plan is to to cover 3 versions after 2.0, coinciding with approximately 6 month releases cycles of GNOME, this is mostly core stuff and not absolute (for instance we'd put in other backends for opengroupware, exchange it, etc if they became available).  We want to list specific functional goals that are largish in nature.  A lot of smaller features will just end up as EPlugins.

Bring on the feedback.

Evolution 2.2 (Spring 2005)

Mail

Contacts

Calendar/Tasks

EPlugin

Groupwise

Exchange

Other

Evolution 2.4 (Autumn 2005)

Mail

Contacts

Calendar/Tasks

EPlugin

Groupwise

Exchange

Other

Evolution 2.6 (Spring 2006)
Mail

Contacts

Calendar/Tasks

Other

We should probably start collecting interesting EPlugin ideas as well:
Some other items to consider (not sure where/if they fit):

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.