Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Future Roadmap

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 12:43 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Evolution 2.2 (Spring 2005)
> Exchange

>       * delivery and read receipt status tracking

We can't actually do this as a Connector feature. We don't have access
to Exchange's automatic receipt tracking. (We can still track them
manually, but that's already listed as an evo-mail feature. There is no
additional connector work on top of that.)

>       * display pre-emptive password expiration warnings

This is not 100% known to be possible.

>       * display quota messages sent by Exchange Server Display folder
>         sizes

(That's actually two bullet points smushed into one...)

>       * display Favorites folders

This is a blocker for 2.0 (60694), because otherwise there's no way to
view public folders at all.

>       * add/remove Favorites folders

This is already implemented.

> Evolution 2.4 (Autumn 2005)
> Exchange
>       * task delegation

This may not be possible for us to implement.

-- Dan