Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution plugins/extensions

Hi Mark,

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 14:22, Mark Derricutt wrote:
> > You could probably write it in any language but you'd need C or C-
> > compatible glue.
>
> Any pointers to somewhere in CVS I could look for a pointer to a starting
> place for this glue?

	How about adding the GUI part of the functionality into the evoltion
code-base; and then enabling it only if it can find your back-end ? I
guess for SMS, you can use a simple out of process CORBA API to dump a
message / some options to it - which (assuming you want to keep the SMS
bit propriatory) might work nicely. Otherwise, merging it all into evo.
might make sense (?).

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot