Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution plugins/extensions

On Tuesday, January 20, 2004 10:44:38 +1030 Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote:

You can add whole new components (i.e. 'mail' or 'calendar' are
components), or you can add certain backends, like email backends and
addressbook backends.  But you can't add to menu's of the existing parts
currently.

Hmm, that could work for some things I had in mind, maybe.

You could probably write it in any language but you'd need C or C-
compatible glue.

Any pointers to somewhere in CVS I could look for a pointer to a starting place for this glue?

Mark