Re: [Evolution-hackers] RFC: Check for mail only in subscribed folders.

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 09:37, David Woodhouse wrote:
[snip]

> In the case where we _don't_ take subscription to mean that a folder
> should be visible, I cannot comprehend any _other_ meaning for 'active'
> folders other than that they are the ones which receive new mail. Can
> you?

What if I want to show only subscribed folders but only want evo to
check a subset of those subscribed folders?

> It seems to make sense.

it's a hack.

> I would settle for a way to specifically identify folders to be checks,
> as either you or NotZed suggested -- but using the list of subscribed
> folders, or at least _optionally_ doing so, seems to make a lot more
> sense.

If you want to make it so that evo can be set to only check a subset of
folders for new mail, I'd rather see a way to pick folders independent
of subscription status.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast