Re: [Evolution-hackers] Adaptive spam filter

Miles:

That's in the development (1.5.x and 2.0) branch, and you're certainly welcome to help work on it! We'll have daily snapshots up and running soon, but if you compile from CVS or even use the last binary snapshots (from before Christmas, I think) you should be able to get a feel for what's going on.

Yours,
Aaron Weber