Re: [Evolution-hackers] "Do you want Evo as def. mail?"

On Pre , 2004-02-27 at 15:09 +0100, smurfd wrote:
> Ah,okey. It sounded good in my head, before i read this, so now i totaly
> agree..
>
> And i take it,the feature has been taken care of?
>
> As i said, ive seen alot of proposals, and nothing in the CVS yet.

Nothing is in CVS because none of the patches made the first-round
bounties deadline. However, the default in gnome 2.6 is Evolution, as
the appropriate set of keys was added to libgnome, and the only other
"gnome" mail client that would conceivably overwrite the key, is Balsa,
and people generally make a definite decision on what mail client they
are using. Any other client is probably going to require manually
setting the key to support it anyway, so so it's not really
exceptionally important that such code go into 2.0. Though, it is still
a bounty, and still open to be accepted for 2.2.

-- dobey