Re: [Evolution-hackers] Multiple identity support?

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 14:57, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> You can already do it.
> Just create a new account with source-type=None with the identity you
> want.

Thanks! I should have found that by myself, but that was probably to
simple, sorry :)  You could put that in some FAQ or feature list.

I'd have to setup about 30 of these "source-type=None" accounts: is
there a practical way to do that (scripting, some gnome conf commands)?
Or should I try to edit the  ~/.gconf/apps/evolution/mail/%gconf.xml
file directely?

regards,
Olivier