Re: [Evolution-hackers] Regarding the global send options UI

They are per account settings. The send options settings are divided
into two, general options, status tracking options. The status tracking
options settings can be set differently for mail, calendar, tasks. They
share the same GUI. The general options setting are common all of them.
Have attached the screen shot for the general options and status
tracking options.

thanks, chenthill.