[Evolution-hackers] Re: Regarding the global send options UI

Hi Chenthill,

Thanks for sending mail about this! It is great to see the Bangalore team becoming more and more integrated into the Evolution development community!

To understand where to put these options, we need to understand how they are used. Right now, I really don't have a very good understanding of what these options include, and when they might be needed. Could you try to write down some scenarios in which these options might be used? If you aren't sure, try contacting JPR and Christine McLellan. Do you know Christine, btw?

Another good thing for you to do would be to send out some screenshots so that we can see what sort of information is included with hese options.

Thanks!

cheers,
Anna