[Evolution-hackers] Tabs when creating non-HTML messages

Hi there,

I've just recompiled evolution-data-server, gtkhtml and evolution from
CVS (a few minutes ago). So I am using whats currently in CVS (so not
really a version nor release).

When I create a new message in plain-text format (the Format->HTML
option is off), and I type a tab, then the cursor blinks at the wrong
position.

It will traverse two tabs. But when typing a character the character
will be written at the location right after one tab. Which really
confuses :)

I also had this problem with my previous full-compilation (which I did
last week). I was hoping the little issue was a leftover, small bug of
somebody at the time I did my cvs update and that it would most likely
disappear next update I would do. But it didn't :p

I will probably take a look at this issue myself. Just letting you folks
know about this.

I don't have the same issue when editing HTML E-mails. I'm guessing this
means it's not a gtkhtml problem?

The platform which I am using is Fedora Core 3. My build-procedure:

http://freax.be/wiki/index.php/Compiling%20Evolution%20from%20CVS

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org