Re: [Evolution-hackers] language identification and translation plugin

Thanks, :)

The language identification code is already mostly written, I have code
in CVS that does this (in fact, this is why I am thinking of writing an
evolution plugin, I want a real world app to test my library...

Ok, I was wondering about that (re: headers), I'll have a look into
these tags...

Another thing I just thought of was would it be possible to arrange it
so that it would be possible to filter on language?

I'll have a look at doing it with a context menu...

Thanks again for your input,

Fran