[Evolution-hackers] mail password dialog?

Hi,

Just noticed something odd. I started evolution using "-c calendar", did stuff in calendar, went to another workspace, a few minutes later a dialog pops up in front of me asking for my IMAP password. Wow.

One time it popped up while I was editing an appointment and the dialog could not be dismissed. Eesh.

Shouldn't that only happen if the mail component is loaded, or something? Is this expected?

Thanks,
Jon