Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 17:57 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 16:41 -0500, Not Zed wrote:
> Quite.  But i'll bitch all i want, thank you very much.

Actually, no, you don't.

In case you didn't notice, the list is not for bitching; it's for
discussing development, and finding solutions to problems.  You can kee

Well my simple solution worked, till the files - that have ALWAYS been in cvs i might add - were removed, thus adding a new depenency and hurdle for development for everyone.

But you seem to have forgotten that this whole thread started when i tried to help people out with a practical and simple solution to the build breakage, which has been causing everyone grief for at least a few days.  Yes i know its hard for you to believe, but I do put quite a lot of effort into helping people, and i don't appreciate the slur to the contrary.