Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: Hans Petter Jansson <hpj ximian com>, Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:05:27 -0500
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 17:57 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 16:41 -0500, Not Zed wrote:
> Quite. But i'll bitch all i want, thank you very much.
Actually, no, you don't.
In case you didn't notice, the list is not for bitching; it's for
discussing development, and finding solutions to problems. You can kee
Well my simple solution worked, till the files - that have ALWAYS been in cvs i might add - were removed, thus adding a new depenency and hurdle for development for everyone.
But you seem to have forgotten that this whole thread started when i tried to help people out with a practical and simple solution to the build breakage, which has been causing everyone grief for at least a few days. Yes i know its hard for you to believe, but I do put quite a lot of effort into helping people, and i don't appreciate the slur to the contrary.
] [Thread Prev