Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 15:14 -0500, Hans Petter Jansson wrote:
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 11:21, Not Zed wrote:
> This is bloody painful, why remove the generated sources?  Almost
> nobody is ever going to edit the yacc files.

I don't like keeping generated files in CVS. If we edit the lex file, or

Well it wouldn't be the only one.  And this one is particularly inane to argue about since it is not system specific but merely flex version specific.

apply changes from upstream, it is likely to cause trouble. The
generated files will still be shipped with source tarballs, of course.
Why would it make any difference to maintenance or upstream patches?  I see no connection.
What's so bad about installing a new flex in a prefix?

How about we just throw a new version of gcc in as well eh?  ITs a pain.

Oh well whatever, i'v egot around it by not building the calendar anymore.