Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import
- From: Hans Petter Jansson <hpj ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] libical import
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:14:09 -0500
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 11:21, Not Zed wrote:
> This is bloody painful, why remove the generated sources? Almost
> nobody is ever going to edit the yacc files.
I don't like keeping generated files in CVS. If we edit the lex file, or
apply changes from upstream, it is likely to cause trouble. The
generated files will still be shipped with source tarballs, of course.
What's so bad about installing a new flex in a prefix?
] [Thread Prev