Re: [Evolution-hackers] EBook and CalClient libraries
- From: William Jon McCann <mccannwj pha jhu edu>
- To: Evolution Hackers Mailing List <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] EBook and CalClient libraries
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:24:37 -0400
Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
This is exciting. Is it still part of the plan? Would this be targeted
for GNOME 2.6? If so, having these libraries added to the platform
relatively early in the 2.5 cycle would allow hackers to make really
good use of them in time for 2.6.
* Make a package out of the new EBook and CalClient libraries plus
Wombat, and ask for it to be part of the core GNOME platform.
(Of course some renaming would be in order at that point.)
Yes, this is still part of the plan, and we are going to target it to
2.6 (however, it might take a little longer before we can commit to
complete ABI stability).
Great. Do you have a preliminary timeline for this? I couldn't find a
bug for this issue so I'm not sure what it depends on (besides the
renaming and repackaging). I may be able to help with some of it.
] [Thread Prev