Re: [Evolution-hackers] Regressions on stable branch

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 13:14, guenther wrote:
> Additionally, due to #42864 using tab is somewhat impractical. The
> dancing text makes gtkhtml lag and you are forced to stop in Cc: if you
> just wanna go to Subject. Should be easy, to adjust the height.

Hm, I don't see any height problem...  I do remember Chris had some
trouble tweaking it so it would look right, and this was the closest he
got.  :)  Does anyone else have this problem?

I am not sure what you mean about the Cc: field either -- I don't think
the lag should affect the tabbing?

-- Ettore