Re: [Evolution-hackers] Regressions on stable branch

> > Hmmm what do you mean?  I don't see any URI in the send/receive dialog.
>
> That's because you're not fast enough to see it.  Its printing a uri
> when it should just be printing a hostname, or something to that effect.

I don't think it's a speed thing, since I would at least see the window
flicker and become larger.

The string that causes the odd enlargement for me is "Scanning folders
on IMAP server "blah.bleh.bluy"", which I can read fully, doesn't
include a URI and was not being printed before (or at least I don't
think it was).

Maybe we are talking about a different bug?

> What.  Again?
>
> Its because of cancellation.  Duh.

You know, I was just trying to understand what is wrong with the code --
since the link between "cancellation" and "new message being displayed
on the screen" is not obvious to anyone but you.

There's absolutely no reason to be an asshole.

> > If at all possible it should be fixed, it looks ugly and annoying...
>
> Yeah no shit, its not that hard, just need to find the message that is
> creating the wrong string.  Big deal.

Ok, please have it fixed then.  Thanks.

-- Ettore