Re: [Evolution-hackers] Appointment and Meeting Editors -- 2.0 Thoughts

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 15:23, Anna Marie Dirks wrote:
> 3) That said, I have no problem at all with moving the recurrence stuff
> down to the bottom of the dialog, eg
> http://primates.ximian.com/~anna/evo2/eventeditor/appt_alt.png

I like this.  A small nitpick: if we go this way, shouldn't the "All day
event" and "Mark me as busy" checkboxes be aligned more to the right, so
it's more clear that they are not related to the start/end time on the
left?

(I am not talking about right-aligning the labels, I am just thinking
that the box that the checkboxes and labels are in should be aligned to
the right so the largest of the two labels ends up being on the right
side of the dialog.)

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>